- Real hardwood construction, a must-have accessory for amateurs or professionals, suitable for both home and studio use
- Suitable for a variety of string instruments such as guitars, bass, violins, mandolins, ukeleles, and more
- Specially formulated padding is safe for your instrument's finish
- Easy to assemble and install in no time, mounting screws and drywall anchors are included, a Phillips screwdriver is required for installation
- Genuine Tetra-Teknica guitar hanger sold exclusively by SFT, Inc
Made of real hardwood, the Tetra-Teknica Essentials Series EGH-01NW is a wall hanger/mount that is designed for a variety of string instruments such as acoustic guitars, bass, violins, mandolins, ukeleles, and more. Featuring a 2-part design, a stainless steel yoke coated with specially formulated padding, and a real hardwood wall mounting base, the EGH-01NW is an easy, affordable, durable, and convenient space-saving tool to keep your valued investment well protected, neatly organized, and proudly displayed. For added convenience, two mounting screws and two drywall anchors are included for fast and hassle-free installation.
Dimensions (wood block): 3 ¾" X 1 ¾" X ¾"
Dimensions: (installed): 5 ½" X 3 ¾" X 3 ¾"
Weight: 5.2 oz
Color: natural wood
What's in the box:
Tetra-Teknica guitar hanger
Mounting screws: 2
Drywall anchors: 2
Tetra-Teknica is a registered trademark in the United States, any unauthorized use of our trademark is a violation of Federal trademark laws and could be subject to liability for damages and penalties.